Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Individual Retirement accounts (IRAs) offer competitive returns on FDIC-insured retirement savings. A Texas Heritage Bank IRA can be a great choice if you want the safety of FDIC insurance and a competitive interest rate. A Texas Heritage Bank IRA offers the following:
- No annual fee
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- A Traditional IRA may allow you to get a deduction now and pay taxes later when the funds are withdrawn
- A Roth IRA is not deductible immediately but offers tax-free earnings and withdrawals later
- Texas Heritage Bank offers competitive interest rates. We regularly evaluate the markets we serve and set our rates competitively. In other words, we shop the market, so you don't have to.
- IRAs can be invested in an adjustable rate CD or a fixed rate CD.
- IRA CDs are automatically renewable at interest rates in effect at their maturities.
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
For more information and current interest rates, call your nearest banking office.
Cross Plains 254-725-6141
Leon Springs 210-698-8100